How To... in Greenwood : Advice

change location

cancel or


Jenny A. Le, Real Estate Pro in California
Jenny A. Le answered:
What to do if you don't have comparables?
Because your lot is "extremely rare", then it is going to "cost" you to get a "rare" appraisal report.

This means you will need to pay the appraiser to go out of the area and find co ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 12, 2009 How To... in 72936
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jim D. Simmons, Agent in Fort Smith, AR
Jim D. Simmons
Fort Smith, AR
Home > Arkansas > Sebastian County > Greenwood > How To... in Greenwood
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer