Home Selling in Greater Wilshire / Hancock Park : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ray Calnan,  in Los Angeles, CA
Ray Calnan answered:
What do you do when there are no comps for your home? In other words, over the past year, no homes comparable

The best way to find the true value of your home is to contact an appraiser. When an appraiser is trying to value a property that has very unique features, your zoning for in ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 28, 2010 Home Selling in Hancock Park
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Los Angeles > Greater Wilshire / Hancock Park > Home Selling in Greater Wilshire / Hancock Park
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer