Moving in Grand Rapids : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Randy Charbo…, Real Estate Pro in Grandville, MI
Randy Charboneau answered:
We have a severe mold problem inside our home and outside. We want to leave our home. How can we do this legally?
This is a really sticky question. There are so many factors in play here. First up, there is no question you should be seeking counsel on this. Bankrupcy, foreclosure, settle ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 25, 2012 Moving in Grand Rapids
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Kent County > Grand Rapids > Moving in Grand Rapids
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer