Home Buying in Fairmount : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kent Dills,  in Fort Worth, TX
Kent Dills answered:
How can I find out when the title has changed for a property and what a house has sold for previously?
You can look it up in the public records if you know how.

I'd be more than happy to assist you (I know how to look the requested info up very quickly and efficiently) as long ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 30, 2010 Home Buying in Fairmount
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Tarrant County > Fort Worth > Fairmount > Home Buying in Fairmount
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer