How To... in Fairfield County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Gary and Kar…, Real Estate Pro in Boca Raton, FL
Gary and Karina Youngman answered:
How do I remove pictures from a listing?
Is the listing with Trulia, MLS or another listing service?
I would contact the listing agent and let them take control of this.
If this was placed by "owner" then the onus ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 22, 2012 How To... in 06611
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
I got my property rented and my agent and I agreed her commission is 2%. She did some additional fees of $200.00 being a listing agent.?
You really should ask your agent the question again for clarification--if the chat proves to be unsatisfactory, contact the broker owner and or office manager of the realty office and ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Dec 10, 2010 How To... in Greenwich
Hannelore Ka…, Real Estate Pro in new canaan, CT
Hannelore Kaplan answered:
Summer rental in Westport CT broker commision?
The broker commission for a summer rental varies but is usually 10% of the total rent.
The landlord pays the commission.
That commission is split (5% each) between the landlord-listin ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 15, 2010 How To... in Westport
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
Don Tepper answered:
What search engine can i use to find people who currently renting?
You can't. No search engine has that data.

There are plenty of mailing list companies that can supply that information.

Or--and since you're an agent, this'll be ea ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Dec 12, 2009 How To... in Bridgeport
Marion Filley, Real Estate Pro in Wilton, CT
Marion Filley answered:
Rental Commission in Westport, CT ??
I seem to be doing a lot of rentals this year in Westport and surrounding areas. It is all negotiable but customarily we see 10% split between tenant's agent and landlord's agent. I ha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 1, 2009 How To... in Westport
Dallas Texas, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TN
Dallas Texas answered:
How can I bring an action to remove a tenant in common from deed for non payment of taxes and purchase price?
Sorry to hear all this answer would be contact an attorney who is experienced in real estate law. Review all documents regarding property. Or sale property sure if they not paid probab ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 25, 2009 How To... in Stamford
Catherine Ri…, Real Estate Pro in Stamford, CT
Catherine Richardson answered:
Can I create an alert that would e-mail me anytime any of my saved properties changed price or was sold?
Absolutely! I can either sign you up for a Listing Book account and/or you can go on my website for the same type of service. Where are you "just looking" - Greenwich? Stamford? Fa ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 12, 2011 How To... in Greenwich
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Connecticut > Fairfield County > How To... in Fairfield County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer