Remodel & Renovate in Encinitas : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Richard Leci…,  in Tucson, AZ
Richard Lecinski answered:
What constitutes remodeling vs rebuilding / new construction when it comes to having your property taxes reassessed in California?
You should contact the county and ask them. I know its possible to leave one wall and build around it in some areas.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 10, 2010 Remodel & Renovate in Encinitas
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > San Diego County > Encinitas > Remodel & Renovate in Encinitas
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer