Home Selling in Edina : Advice

change location

cancel or


Jeffery Jasp…, Real Estate Pro in Wayzata, MN
Open House Sunday 12 - 3  *Recent major price reduction* Read more
Blogged Fri Nov 5, 2010 by Jeffery Jasper Home Buying Home Selling
No comments Be the first to Comment
Joseph Scher…, Real Estate Pro in Dakota County, MN
Edina Rental Homes: Should I Rent Or Buy A Home?If you are in the hunt for Edina... Read more
Blogged Wed Oct 26, 2011 by Joseph Scherer Home Buying Home Selling Rental Basics
No comments Be the first to Comment
Colleen Hitc…, Real Estate Pro in Phoenix, AZ
4 Bedroom /3 Bath Updated Edina Rambler for SaleEntertaining & executive liv... Read more
Blogged Sat Mar 10, 2012 by Colleen Hitchcock Home Selling
No comments Be the first to Comment
Skip Thomas, Real Estate Pro in 55436
On September 21, Edina was recognized by America's Promise Alliance, the nation... Read more
Blogged Wed Oct 6, 2010 by Skip Thomas Home Buying Home Selling Property Q&A
No comments Be the first to Comment
John D Chris…, Real Estate Pro in Minneapolis, MN
If you are searching for a wonderfully affordable Edina home, this lovely one be... Read more
Blogged Thu Feb 10, 2011 by John D Chrisney, RE/... Home Selling
No comments Be the first to Comment
Rachel, Home Seller in Edina, MN
Rachel asked:
Do I have to pay back the $7,500 tax credit if I lose money on my house? Let's say I purchased my house in August 2008 and I paid $245,000. My loan amount was $242,000 and now I actually owe $238,000. My next question would be which of those numbers do ...
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 2, 2009 Home Selling in Edina
Scott Schultz, Real Estate Pro in Apple Valley, MN
Selling a home in Edina today can be a challenge, especially with all the comp... Read more
Blogged Mon Oct 31, 2011 by Scott Schultz Home Selling Financing
No comments Be the first to Comment
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Lance Watkins, Agent in Edina
Lance Watkins
Geoff Bray, Agent in Minneapolis
Geoff Bray
Tom Sommers, Agent in Lakeville
Tom Sommers
Joseph Houghton, Agent in Minneapolis
Joseph Houghton
Home > Minnesota > Hennepin County > Edina > Home Selling in Edina
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer