Quality of Life in East Flatbush : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Aileen-Manha…,  in New York, NY
Aileen-Manhattan-NYC answered:
hi my name is ginko, my mother and i have a one bedroom apartment and her son lives here as well, he has been

You need to speak to an attorney about evicting your brother. Call the local Bar Association (Kings County Bar Association) and ask if there are any pro bono attorneys that c ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 10, 2009 Quality of Life in East Flatbush
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Kings County > Brooklyn > East Flatbush > Quality of Life in East Flatbush
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer