Quality of Life in Dunn County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Jeff Hazuga, Real Estate Pro in Menomonie, WI
Jeff Hazuga answered:
Are there any locations within Menomonie that allow raising poutlry?
I don't believe it is allowed within the city limits. You could call Dunn County Zoning at 715-231-6521
They would have a definite answer for you.
Hope that helps.

... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 15, 2012 Quality of Life in Menomonie
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Brandi Rihn, Broker in Eau Claire
Brandi Rihn
Eau Claire
Home > Wisconsin > Dunn County > Quality of Life in Dunn County
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer