Derwood : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Andrea Harri…, Real Estate Pro in Annapolis, MD
Andrea Harrison answered:
I want to Terminate my Short Sale Contract, will I get my Escrow Money back?
Dear Venny:
Please ask your real estate agent or attorney to draw up a Release or Unilateral Notice of Termination. You can fill in the type of contingency and the date the contingency ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 7, 2012 Home Buying in 20855
Bruce Lemieux, Real Estate Pro in Gaithersburg, MD
Bruce Lemieux answered:
I contacted the official source of information about a house which is announced pre-foreclosure on Realty Trac, both the bank(lenders) and trustees
Nadine, when a home owner gets behind on his mortgage payments, a bank may start foreclosure proceedings. This starts with a 'notice of default' and then later they can sched ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 18, 2009 Foreclosure in Derwood
Chris Frantz,  in Spring Hill, FL
Chris Frantz answered:
How do U officially establish the property boundaries on a plot that has no distinct markers,? who does it?
The property will have to be surveyed. If you are buying property, this is a option to ensure you know what you are buying.
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 22, 2008 Home Buying in Derwood, MD
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maryland > Montgomery County > Derwood
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer