How To... in Culpeper County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
Don Tepper answered:
Without breaking off 50 ac of my farm how can I build 2 houses for my kids?
Talk to a good zoning attorney in Warrenton. Try to find one who has served on the zoning commission. You're dealing with both very specific local laws and regulations, plus--very likel ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 29, 2008 How To... in Jeffersonton, VA
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Virginia > Culpeper County > How To... in Culpeper County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer