Foreclosure in Cordova : Advice

change location

cancel or


Eli Givoni-S…, Real Estate Pro in Boca Raton, FL
Eli Givoni-Short Sale Dept LLC answered:
Thanks for all the good feedback! Is there a way to save my credit and purchase a less expensive home?
Yes. You should purchase the new home first, if you can get a loan. Then short sale the house you are living in. Your credit will take a hit, but it will bounce back rather quickly. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 11, 2011 Foreclosure in Cordova
Tim Moore, Real Estate Pro in Nags Head, NC
Tim Moore answered:
Need to retire. I am underwater at least 30%. Need advice from foreclosure trained Realtor. House was on market seven months.
Is foreclosure eminent? Have you been missing payments? Is a short sale possible, this would require you to be already behind in payments to the bank?
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 8, 2011 Foreclosure in Cordova
Michael Weav…, Real Estate Pro in Fortville, IN
Michael Weaver answered:
Need help with tenants.
Hi, I would say consult an attorney for legal advise, you may be able to take them to small claims. From the Real Estate side, I would look for new tenants. Obviously those people are n ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 28, 2010 Foreclosure in Cordova
Sean Dawes, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA
Sean Dawes answered:
If the bank foreclose my investment property, would they also put a lien on my home?
I would consult an attorney for this question but one thing that pops into my head is how do you own it? Is it owned by a LLC or you individually?
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 30, 2009 Foreclosure in Cordova
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Eric Crutcher, Agent in Memphis, TN
Eric Crutcher
Memphis, TN
Lisa Nelson, Agent in Cordova, TN
Lisa Nelson
Cordova, TN
Bob Brown, Agent in Memphis, TN
Bob Brown
Memphis, TN
Carolyn Whaley, Broker in 38004
Carolyn Whaley
Home > Tennessee > Shelby County > Cordova > Foreclosure in Cordova
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer