General Area in Clackamas County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Gregorio Den…, Real Estate Pro in ,
Gregorio Denny answered:
If a person got a modification a year ago to reduce their there another program out there to reduce the amount owed on a mortgage?
So you got a modification already and now you want a modification of the modification with a bonus principal reduction?

I suppose one can always ask. My daughter asked for a live po ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 10, 2012 General Area in Lake Oswego
Robin Weisge…, Real Estate Pro in Lake Oswego, OR
Robin Weisgerber answered:
i would like a copy of HOA of this area.
Hi Lynh,
Probably the easiest way for you to get a copy of the Home Oweners Association Covenants Conditions & Restrictions aka: HOA CC&R's is to directly contact the listing agent. I ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 11, 2008 General Area in Milwaukie
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in ,
Pam Winterbauer answered:
How do I find a realtor in Estacada?
You can ask family or friends for a referral to a local Realtor in that area. Also, you can go to the CRS website: Click on find a CRS and put in the city you are lo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 1, 2010 General Area in Estacada
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oregon > Clackamas County > General Area in Clackamas County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer