Clackamas County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Lana Lavenba…, Real Estate Pro in Grants Pass, OR
Lana Lavenbarg answered:
I am facing a foreclosure on my condo, I am current on my HOA. Am I still responsible for the HOA fees AFTER the foreclosure?
Well whether you live there or not - if the bank has forclosed on you then you will not be responsible for the HOA fees. The title company is responsible for making sure the property g ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 18, 2012 Foreclosure in Milwaukie
Wayne Olson, Real Estate Pro in Portland, OR
Wayne Olson answered:
How big is the area and is it great for a young family?
Hi Mick,

With so many family friendly amenities like parks, walking trails, shopping and restaurants, Lake Oswego is a wonderful community, especially for a young family. And the Lak ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 29, 2012 Home Buying in Lake Oswego
Alain Picard, Real Estate Pro in Puyallup, WA
Alain Picard answered:
How can we find a rent to own home?
In my opinion the best way to do this is to work with a local real estate agent who should not make you pay them for their service and tell them that this it what you are trying to do. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 1, 2012 Home Buying in Sandy
Jason Maycum…, Real Estate Pro in Beaverton, OR
Jason Maycumber answered:
What is it like for retired people to live here?
I think depending on their preference for weather, it can be a great location for retired people. The Portland area, and Lake Oswego have a lot to offer with tons of available activiti ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 2, 2012 In My Neighborhood in Mount Park
Ron Thomas, Real Estate Pro in Fresno, CA
Ron Thomas answered:
How long after having a Short Sale can you get a new loan?
The word on the grapevine is; two years.
The thing is; this is not a LAW or a directive. It probably has never seen print, particularly in a government office.
I totally expect the Le ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 13, 2012 Home Buying in 97070
Dennis Skoro, Real Estate Pro in Portland, OR
Dennis Skoro answered:
Can someone please help me out? I am interested in a home that is down the street from my house.
In checking the property tax records, it appears this is likely a rental. Tax records give the owners address as being out of State. If you would send me a private email at LetUsGuideY ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 6, 2012 Home Buying in Milwaukie
Marie Souza…, Real Estate Pro in Centerville, MA
Marie Souza Team answered:
What's it like during the dead of winter? Do you get more than 2 feet of snow annually? Does it rain a lot? Is it humid during the summer?
Kimbliss - Try for answers to your questions.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 23, 2016 In My Neighborhood in 97055
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
what is an article of agreement ?
In order to best protect yourself, consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate before considering such a contract.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 9, 2012 Home Selling in Lake Oswego
Robert D Hug…, Real Estate Pro in Devon, PA
Robert D Hughes answered:
How long before you can get a loan after a short sale?
Onesis, if you are speaking of a property you short-saled could be 2+ years before you would qualify for a new loan. New credit would need to be established credit scores of 580+ and in ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 9, 2014 Financing in 97070
Ann Ryan, Real Estate Pro in Doral, FL
Ann Ryan answered:
How does an ARM work?
Joe, an ARM is a mortgage where the interest rate varies according to a national index. The basic question you should be asking yourself is whether interest rates will A) stay the same ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 8, 2013 Financing in 97035
Deborah Garv…, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA
Deborah Garvin answered:
what is the average interest rate for a contract for deed?
Ryanne, I hope to see several responses from agents in your area. Personally, I have seen interest rates all over the board on a contract for sale...from equal to, or close, to mortga ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 14, 2014 Financing in 97267
Rich Homer, Real Estate Pro in NAPLES, FL
Rich Homer answered:
I am looking for a bank that has an FHA underwriter on staff to refinance through any suggestions
We recommend a local Mortgage Broker would be best to advise you; try here
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 4, 2012 Financing in Damascus
PeteJAY97070, Home Owner in Wilsonville, OR
PeteJAY97070 asked:
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 19, 2011 Home Selling in 97070
Dave Sutton, Real Estate Pro in Portland, OR
Dave Sutton answered:
Need to find a property managment company for single family home in Wilsonville Oregon (Villebois Subdivision)? Any good suggestions?
Good luck, and congratualtions on the decision to use a manager. 30 years ago I was a landlord for a couple years. I didn't have any trouble finding the renter, but after a few m ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 13, 2013 For Rent in 97070
Anthony Cinc…, Real Estate Pro in Cape Coral, FL
Anthony Cincotti answered:
We are Canadians on work visa in USA (resident alients). Want to buy house to live in for few years. Return to Canada then rent/ sell. Taxes involved?
There are many factors in place here that complicate your answer. Some States, such as NJ carry an exit tax which can increase your tax burden when leaving.

Below is a small piece o ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 29, 2012 Home Buying in 97035
Marie Souza…, Real Estate Pro in Centerville, MA
Marie Souza Team answered:
When making an offer on a to-be-built home in a sub-division, how do you know how much to include for upgrades & extras?
Onesis - A builder will tell you what the base price of the house is & the cost of any/all upgrades. If you don't have a buyer's agent on this, you should. Building a hous ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 13, 2012 Home Buying in 97070
Michael Emery,  in Minneapolis, MN
Michael Emery answered:
are there any grants to purchase a home in full?
You want someone to just give you a home? Doesn't happen. Even if there were such a thing, you would be liable for income taxes on the 'gift'.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 11, 2011 Home Buying in Molalla
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
What is the average interest rate for a 30 yr loan on a house that will be used as rental income?
Looking at one of my rate sheets there is a 1.75 add to the fee if you are at 75% loan to value are less and a 3.0 add to the fee if you are more than 75% loan to value up to 80% ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 10, 2011 Rentals in Milwaukie
Ron Fowler,  in Vancouver, WA
Ron Fowler answered:
We have 2 homes, one we live in and own the other is a rental. We owe about what we can sell it for. Should we foreclose?
If you are not behind on it, I would recommend selling it instead of blowing up your credit with a foreclosure. Being a landlord is no fun, especially if you didn't set out to be o ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 2, 2011 Foreclosure in West Linn
HLR,  in Oregon
HLR answered:
Is my IRA secure and a vehicle, as well, if I have to go to a short sale? Can my bank take them away from me?
No, they agree to take what the home is worth and say that's it, and they have no way of taking anything else. It's to get you out of the debt of the underwater home loan.
... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 2, 2011 Home Selling in 97009
1 2 3 4 5 6
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oregon > Clackamas County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer