Crime & Safety in Charlestown : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Heidi Zizza, Real Estate Pro in Wilmington, VT
Heidi Zizza answered:
what can i do my crazy neighbor play the high bass 11pm to 6am at night? The bass go thought the wall make my apartment shaking like earthquake.
I would continue to call and write the management office and the police. If it is that lous he is in violation of a noise ordinance. Read your condo docs and see what it says about nois ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 3, 2011 Crime & Safety in Charlestown
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Suffolk County > Charlestown > Crime & Safety in Charlestown
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer