Carriage Hills South : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tkelly,  in Valley Center, CA
Tkelly answered:
What happens when there is a title issue after loan funding, but before closing?
Often people say talk to a real estate attorney, but I am not an expert on this and just recently aquired my real estate license and bought a home myself, but i think if you have not ye ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Dec 11, 2009 Financing in Carriage Hills South
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Contra Costa County > Richmond > Carriage Hills South
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer