Financing in Canton : Advice

change location

cancel or


Derek Bauer, Real Estate Pro in South Lyon, MI
Derek Bauer answered:
If I currently have a FHA loan on my home and wanted to purchase a second home for retirement is it possible to obtain a second FHA loan .
Given the current underwriting rules, you would not be able to use an FHA loan for this second purchase as you are not allowed 2 simultaneous FHA loans. The main reason for this is tha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 2, 2012 Financing in Canton
T.J. Malkasi…, Real Estate Pro in Grand Rapids, MI
T.J. Malkasian answered:
I need to know of a few good mortgage companies that work with people who had foreclosures.
Hi Kim

Im 3 yrs from sheriff sale or 2 years with documentation that proves the default was outside of your control (ie. Medical records from a car accident). Feel free to apply onli ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 8, 2013 Financing in 48187
Kris Wales,  in 48315
Kris Wales answered:
Can I use FHA financing to purchurse a second home?
Not unless the 2nd home will be your primary residence.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 22, 2015 Financing in Canton
Carl Henker,  in 95928
Carl Henker answered:
After paying cash for a home are you able to finance immediately after deal is done?
You will need to wait 6 months before starting the refinance on a cash out transaction. The loan amount will be based on the purchase price of $130,000 making the maximum conventional ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 17, 2009 Financing in 48187
Andy Hargrea…, Real Estate Pro in Plymouth, MI
Andy Hargreaves answered:
FHA approval question-will it pass underwriting?
Why were you denied for Conventional?
From my experience, you should be fine.

Yet, if you are willing to put 10% down, why not go Conventional and avoid the FHA fee?
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 23, 2015 Financing in Canton
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Wayne County > Canton > Financing in Canton
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer