General Area in Cambria Heights : Advice

change location

cancel or


Therese L Ko…, Real Estate Pro in Bayside NY 11361, NY
Therese L Korahais answered:
I need to find the sale history of a house, who owned it and how much they paid for the past 20 years
Hi Ray, you can go to website and type in ACRIS. You can search property records either by address or block and lot. Some of the records go back at least 20 years so far. Do ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 20, 2012 General Area in 11411
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Queens County > Cambria Heights > General Area in Cambria Heights
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer