Home Selling in Burlington : Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in 03109
Scott Godzyk answered:
Where can I get a proof of funding doc. to have an investor fill out?
It depends what you need it for and what type of funding you are obtaining or if it is a proof of funds for a cash transaction, if you want to come back and add some details i can go in ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 10, 2010 Home Selling in 53105
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jamie Warosh, Broker in 53403
Jamie Warosh
Tracy Young, Agent in Waterford, WI
Tracy Young
Waterford, WI
Home > Wisconsin > Racine County > Burlington > Home Selling in Burlington
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer