Home Selling in Bullhead City : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL
Alan May answered:
I am not represented by an agent and I asking the buyer to deposit 10,000 into escrow and 5,000 be released to me as I need funds to survive until Jun
It is highly unlikely that the buyer will release any money to you from escrow, prior to the closing.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 30, 2013 Home Selling in 86442
Josh Barnett, Real Estate Pro in Chandler, OK
Josh Barnett answered:
Can I the seller ask the buyer that 50% of the deposit to escrow be released to me immediately if the buyer agrees?
As long as the buyer and seller agree in writing and the action is not legal, everything is negotiable. On your next purchase, you should hire a Realtor.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 30, 2013 Home Selling in 86442
Fran Rokicki, Real Estate Pro in BOLTON, CT
Fran Rokicki answered:
the pictures that show up for a property we have for sale are very old how do we get them updated?
You will need to call your Realtor and discuss the listing photos with her, or him.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 9, 2010 Home Selling in 86442
Tonje Kearney, Real Estate Pro in Scottsdale, AZ
Tonje Kearney answered:
Short Sale: going smoothly, but worried about aftermath.
It much depends on the type of loan you have if they can pursue you. Arizona is a Anti Deficiency state, which in short means that if you have a purchase money mortgage the lender have ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 11, 2010 Home Selling in Bullhead City
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner in Menifee, CA
Emily Erekuff answered:
Is the second big wave here? For months, I have heard the banks were holding back their inventory of
Hi Cliff,

Welcome to Trulia Voices!

This seems to be a rhetorical question in which case, it would be much better suited in our Blogs section. Blogging on Trulia is a great way to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 2, 2009 Home Selling in Bullhead City
Candice A Do…, Real Estate Pro in Laughlin, NV
Candice A Donofrio answered:
Can I do an owner to buyer Private Sale in the state on Arizona?
As long as you are not planning to pay a commission to any unlicensed party, it 'sounds' like you are simply FSBOing the property.
I'd suggest that you contact a real estate attorney, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 26, 2009 Home Selling in Bullhead City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Arizona > Mohave County > Bullhead City > Home Selling in Bullhead City
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer