Home Selling in Brunswick : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Art Hotes, Real Estate Pro in Cleveland, OH
Art Hotes answered:
Our agent is not getting the job done? Can we get out of the listing agreement?
Yes, you can look to get a Mutual Release from your listing agreement. Ask the agent and if you get nowhere with that, contact the office manager or broker in charge. It behooves them ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 13, 2013 Home Selling in 44212
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Medina County > Brunswick > Home Selling in Brunswick
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer