Rentals in Brooklyn : Advice

change location

cancel or


Holly Jarvis, Real Estate Pro in Parker, CO
Holly Jarvis answered:
How do I go about trying to locate Section 8 renters?
Be sure to check HUD's website. They tell you how you go about getting approved to rent Section 8 homes.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 30, 2010 Rentals in 21225
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maryland > Baltimore County > Brooklyn > Rentals in Brooklyn
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer