Home Selling in Brockton : Advice

change location

cancel or


Louis Wolfson, Real Estate Pro in 02030
Louis Wolfson answered:
Must a 100-amp fuse panel be replaced by a circuit breaker panel in order to have home insurance for the buyer of a Massachusetts property?
Who is giving you this information?

Fuse panels with the proper size fuses are ok. In fact they may even be better than circuit breakers. Some panels both with fuses and circuit bre ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 4, 2012 Home Selling in Brockton
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in 03109
Scott Godzyk answered:
How does one convert a mortgage for a multi family into a mortgage for a single family once the property has been converted?
You would neede to contact your mortgage company, they may be able to modify it and if not they may be able to reqrite it, but make sure you ask about any fees or costs.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 27, 2010 Home Selling in Brockton
Betsy Cook…, Real Estate Pro in 01915
Betsy Cook Woods answered:
Need advice on what to list a house for.
HI Tracey, the best advice I can give you is for you to get in touch with 2 or 3 local agents in your area and have them give you a CMA (comparative market analysis). This will include ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 9, 2009 Home Selling in Brockton
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
The DePina Savage Team, Agent in South Easton, MA
The DePina Savage Team
South Easton, MA
Sam Medina, Broker in 02072
Sam Medina
David Charette, Agent in Easton, MA
David Charette
Easton, MA
Luis Martins, Broker in Brockton
Luis Martins
Home > Massachusetts > Plymouth County > Brockton > Home Selling in Brockton
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer