Remodel & Renovate in Bristol County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott A. Nel…,  in 02155
Scott A. Nelson answered:
Who do we ask to help us evaluate the value of certain home improvements we do. We want to finish half the, to add a full dormer shed
You could either ask a very good local real estate professional or appraiser. I'd ask friends, family, colleagues for local real estate professionals they've used recently and ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Sep 12, 2009 Remodel & Renovate in Mansfield
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Bristol County > Remodel & Renovate in Bristol County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer