Foreclosure in Bowling Green : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dana Schuster, Real Estate Pro in Slidell, LA
Dana Schuster answered:
How do I go about finding who owns an empty house?
in my area I would check with either the clerk of court or assessor's online site.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 13, 2009 Foreclosure in Bowling Green
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kentucky > Warren County > Bowling Green > Foreclosure in Bowling Green
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer