Foreclosure in Blairsville : Advice

change location

cancel or


Chad Lariscy,  in Blue Ridge, GA
Chad Lariscy answered:
Have an LLC which has development property which we can no longer make payments on. The bank is going to
The best advice I can give that will not cost you a penny is stay in very close contact with your Bank and loan officer. To answer your question, yes it is possible. I am assuming that ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 1, 2009 Foreclosure in Blairsville
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Georgia > Union County > Blairsville > Foreclosure in Blairsville
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer