Home Buying in Arleta : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Donne Knudsen,  in Simi Valley, CA
Donne Knudsen answered:
what mortgage lender or bank in southern california gives loans with only an itin # and a good job?
If you have an itin# then you should have tax transcripts too. As long as you have tax transcripts & a "good job", then you would be eligible to apply for a loan. Gettin ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 23, 2011 Home Buying in Arleta
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Arleta > Home Buying in Arleta
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer