Foreclosure in Aldie : Advice

change location

cancel or


Deborah Rigs…, Real Estate Pro in 27705
Deborah Rigsbee Miller answered:
can a bank get a deficiency judgement in s.c.
Randy Renter - the best person to ask about this is your legal representative a SC lawyer, however if you do not have one then you may want to call the magistrate's office and ask ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 28, 2010 Foreclosure in 20105
Tish Thompson, Real Estate Pro in Bristow, VA
Tish Thompson answered:
What are the statue of limitations for banks to file a Deficiency judgement in the state of Virginia after the foreclosure sale?
I believe the minimum is 10 years but can go up to 20 years, but don't quote me on that. This information can be found in the paperwork provided to you at the time you took out yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 1, 2009 Foreclosure in 20105
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Rajesh Verma, Agent in Aldie, VA
Rajesh Verma
Aldie, VA
Jon Gift, Agent in Gainesville, VA
Jon Gift
Gainesville, VA
Joanne Poesch, Agent in Ashburn
Joanne Poesch
Home > Virginia > Loudoun County > Aldie > Foreclosure in Aldie
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer