How To... in 95356 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Rocky G.H. H…, Real Estate Pro in Ripon, CA
Rocky G.H. Hawrysz answered:
how can I get a legal description of my home over the internet?
Hi Jose,

You can contact any Title Company or if you provide an address we may be able to provide it via e-mail. I'm not sure what your looking for, but maybe I can help.

Best re ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 1, 2009 How To... in Modesto
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Stanislaus County > Modesto > 95356 > How To... in 95356
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer