How To... in 95051 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Grace Morioka, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Grace Morioka answered:
I want to get a retail lease in San Jose. How do I know how much to ask for tenant improvement? This process seems very ambiguous. Thank you.
Hello Decomo and thanks for your question.

First let me say, I'm not a commercial real estate agent. However, I have owned many businesses in my lifetime and have rented many s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 13, 2011 How To... in Santa Clara
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Santa Clara County > Santa Clara > 95051 > How To... in 95051
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer