Rent vs Buy in 94518 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dan Chase, Home Buyer in Texas City, TX
Dan Chase answered:
What are ways to get money to help pay for a house/apartment/condo when your 13 going on 14 years old?
Maybe you could get a part time job somewhere. It will be tough as we have about 10% unemployment and it is closer to 20-25% for the youth. Legally in my state under 18 can only work a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 19, 2010 Rent vs Buy in Concord
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Contra Costa County > Concord > 94518 > Rent vs Buy in 94518
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer