Foreclosure in 92867 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Michael Emery,  in Minneapolis, MN
Michael Emery answered:
Purchased a foreclosed home. Has major structural issue (sinkhole) that previous owner claimed insurance on. Is there any course of action?
The bank is only responsible for known defects that occurred during the time the home was in their possession. They wouldn't be liable for anything else as there is no way to prove ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 3, 2013 Foreclosure in Orange
Joe Homs, Real Estate Pro in Laguna Niguel, CA
Joe Homs answered:
What is the best way to stop a foreclosure?

The quickest way is to file for bankruptcy, but that is pretty radical. I would go to to get some information on how to do a short sale on your ho ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 18, 2013 Foreclosure in Orange
Emily Knell, Real Estate Pro in Huntington Beach, CA
Emily Knell answered:
I have a Trustee's Deed Upon Sale to a 3rd party and the amount paid by thrid party was intentionally omitted...the 3rd party claims they dont
It sounds like possibly you owned a house & it was sold at auction but you want to know what the investor paid for it & they're telling you they don't have to disclose ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 28, 2010 Foreclosure in Orange
Walter 'Skip'…, Real Estate Pro in Brea, CA
Walter 'Skip' Kersten answered:
does anyone have information for the Fastrack system Wells Fargo/Wachovia will be using to approve short sales?
Hi Rita,
I have a copy of their new short sale guide. Email me at and I will forward you a copy.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 21, 2010 Foreclosure in Orange
Richard Schu…, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
Richard Schulman answered:
what is involved in begin able to use fast track?
Seeing as how you're in OC, I think you're referring to FastTrak, the toll road? See here for more info:

They c ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 22, 2010 Foreclosure in Orange
Emily Knell, Real Estate Pro in Huntington Beach, CA
Emily Knell answered:
is it hard to get a short sale approval with guild mortgage?
I don't have any personal experience with Guild Mortg., but I'd like to refer you to a great website that's a forum for agents around the country, it's a great place ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 21, 2010 Foreclosure in Orange
WhaleyRealty…, Real Estate Pro in Sevierville, TN
WhaleyRealtyCRL answered:
Im a renter in O.C. Calif. the owner foreclosed and i have received a 3-day notice to quit...Options?
If the owner has not been paying any of the money to the mortgage you should not be paying rent even before it foreclosed FYI. it from the bank? They offer a program called c ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 7, 2010 Foreclosure in Orange
Brad Davidson, Real Estate Pro in Placentia, CA
Brad Davidson answered:
For primary residence home mortgage, can banks go after your amount deficient after short sale/foreclosure?

If it is your original mortgage for the purchase of your home, it is non recourse and the lender CAN NOT get a deficiency judgement against you. That is the law in Californi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 25, 2009 Foreclosure in Orange
Karen Parsons…, Real Estate Pro in Laguna Beach, CA
Karen Parsons Fiddler answered:
Can anyone recommend a good real estate lawyer in Orange county, CA.?
I do have a great lawyer that I've recommended to a number of clients trying to avoid foreclosure...I'd rather not put it out over the internet...shoot me an email, and I'll get that na ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 18, 2013 Foreclosure in Orange
Dallas Texas, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TN
Dallas Texas answered:
I no longer can make my house payment, both my hubby and I were laid off and although we do have a savings, I
I do consulting across the country with many property owners in this situation. I have also provide tips on how work with the bank. You could have several options made available to y ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 31, 2011 Foreclosure in Orange
Jackie Howard, Real Estate Pro in Walla Walla, WA
Jackie Howard answered:
Can a mortgage broker do loan modifications outside of the state the broker conducts business in?
Mortage Broker can do business in any state that they hold a license. Ask for their license in the state that you may want loans done.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 30, 2012 Foreclosure in Orange
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Orange County > Orange > 92867 > Foreclosure in 92867
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer