Foreclosure in 91755 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Shane Milne, Real Estate Pro in Laguna Niguel, CA
Shane Milne answered:
can i buy a house, if i just had a shortsale in another state about 1.5 years ago?
If you are qualifying for an conforming mortgage, which most people refer to as a conventional mortgage, then you'll need to wait anywhere from 2 to 7 years depends on how much of a dow ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 26, 2014 Foreclosure in Monterey Park
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Monterey Park > 91755 > Foreclosure in 91755
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer