Financing in 91601 : Advice

change location

cancel or


M.D.J,  in Los Angeles, CA
M.D.J answered:
Home Equity Loan vs. Conventional Loan?
The answer is yes you can. More data on the property and from you are needed though to determine the loan amount and terms.

Feel free to contact me if your interested.

Good luc ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 8, 2010 Financing in 91606
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > North Hollywood > 91601 > Financing in 91601
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer