General Area in 91387 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Terra Bruns, Real Estate Pro in Santa Clarita, CA
Terra Bruns answered:
ive rented out my house to my sister and brother in law two years ago. I live in a diffrent city. city
I would recommend possibly doing an AITD or something similar--contact me and I can assist you with this as I live and work in Santa Clarita.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 1, 2008 General Area in Canyon Country, CA
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Canyon Country > 91387 > General Area in 91387
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer