Home Selling in 91335 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Suzanne MacD…, Real Estate Pro in Morristown, NJ
Suzanne MacDowell answered:
if i sell my homefor a 200,000 dollar profit, is this considered part of my adjusted gross income for the year?
You need to ask a CPA or tax preparer to be absolutely certain but I think there is an exemption for the first $500,000 of capital gain on the sale of your primary residence. But, like ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 28, 2016 Home Selling in Reseda
Tisza Major-…, Real Estate Pro in Upland, CA
Tisza Major-Posner answered:
i have my ex on title of the house and he would not agree to sell it, how can i make him? or should i just
Hi DI,

Before you let your credit crash and burn (which sounds like it might be what your ex wants to have happen) you might want to contact a lawyer to see if they can compell him t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 24, 2008 Home Selling in Reseda, CA
Walter 'Skip'…, Real Estate Pro in Brea, CA
Walter 'Skip' Kersten answered:
Hello, I'm president of a homeowner association in California and we have someone going through a divorce and
Hi Diana,
If your association has a lien on the property (very common) for past due HOA dues then the amounts will have to be paid before title transfers to a new owner. If not, I wou ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Dec 12, 2008 Home Selling in Reseda, CA
Jessica Herr…, Real Estate Pro in Statesboro, GA
Jessica Herrmann answered:
Do you get taxed on the net profit or the sales price when you sell a home?
You are taxed on the net profit, but if you owned your home 2 out of the last 5 years as a primary residence, then you are not taxed at all.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 8, 2008 Home Selling in Reseda, CA
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Reseda > 91335 > Home Selling in 91335
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer