Home Selling in 91302 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Ryan Smith, Real Estate Pro in Murrieta, CA
Ryan Smith answered:
Do you need a land survey if you are going to sell vacant land?
Hi Deacon1,

No but it is a good idea, gives potential buyers an opportunity to know what they are getting out of the deal.

Good Luck!
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 7, 2015 Home Selling in Calabasas
Stephen & Liz…, Real Estate Pro in Calabasas, CA
Stephen & Liz Kaseno answered:
I am being approached with an AITD purchase of my home. Can anyone recommend an attorney to help me with this. I live in Los Angeles. Thanks.
AITD's are quite complicated. I would be happy to discuss this with you and refer you to an excellent Attorney. Please call me at (818)470-3422 and I will provide number and Attorn ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 2, 2013 Home Selling in 91302
Joe Rocky,  in Danbury, CT
Joe Rocky answered:
Are home sales records public information?
Yes. The town clerk or similar position records all property transfers (sales). Many towns now have searchable databases which tell you where (book and page) to find the record for a p ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 7, 2013 Home Selling in Calabasas
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Calabasas > 91302 > Home Selling in 91302
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer