Foreclosure in 90755 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Carmen Di Bi…, Real Estate Pro in New City, NY
Carmen Di Biase answered:
whom would I contract direct Foreclosure or Bank owned? Can you give me their phone Number please.?
If it is a Real Estate Owned (REO), you must call the listing agent or your buyer agent. Foreclosure banks and their servicing companies do not deal directly with buyers.
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 19, 2014 Foreclosure in Signal Hill
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Signal Hill > 90755 > Foreclosure in 90755
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer