Financing in 90278 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


George Raymo…, Real Estate Pro in Fort Worth, TX
George Raymondo answered:
where can i get loans for an unwarrantable condo? The condo is in Southern California. also loan for newly condos converted from apartments.
We finance them. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Take care,
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 13, 2014 Financing in 90277
.,  in Los Angeles, CA
. asked:
Deed Upon Sale said the home sold "Pro Tanto"? How can the Grantee be Foreclosing Beneficiary and the information states the home sold pro tanto? What does that translate into from a RE professionals view
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 13, 2010 Financing in 90278
Sonia Eldar, Real Estate Pro in Henderson, NV
Sonia Eldar answered:
Just purchased my first home with 20% down payment. How soon would I be able to apply for home equity line of credit for home improvements?
If your loan required 20% down it means the Lender was willing to lend up to 80% of the home values.
A 2nd mortgage and/or HALOC would only be available once your home price increases ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 4, 2014 Financing in 90278
Fred Griffin,  in Tallahassee, FL
Fred Griffin answered:
is the repayment of a debt of $50,000 to me considered an asset by bankruptcy court?
Are you saying that someone just paid you (gave you) $50,000 ?

If so, then you need to talk with your Bankruptcy Attorney.

With due respect, failing to mention this while declarin ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 8, 2009 Financing in Redondo Beach
M.D.J,  in Los Angeles, CA
M.D.J answered:
What is the best type of mortgage to go with? 30 year fixed vs 10/1 or 7/1 ARM in the current market?
A 30 yr.fix is your safest bet but if you want or need (for qualifying) lower payments then the others 5/1, 7/1, 10/1 would accomplish that.

Any other financing or loan questions let ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 10, 2011 Financing in 90277
Kellen Gracey,  in 33304
Kellen Gracey answered:
Is it possible to get a mortgage through a California LLC?

I've got a client purchasing investment property in a couple of different states at once, including california. As far as the transfer of property and debt is concerne ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 9, 2009 Financing in Redondo Beach
Lynne Pope, Real Estate Pro in Hermosa Beach, CA
Lynne Pope answered:
My wife & I are looking for an investor to help with buying a house in the 90277 zip code.
Real Estate Agents would be the starting point for you. Your question poses an interesting idea. The lender has better loans for owner occupied homes than investment loans. Beyond that. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 11, 2009 Financing in Redondo Beach
Irena,  in Newton, MA
Irena answered:
FHA loans do require a credit score of 618. My score is 624 but Countrywide and a mortgage broker w/not loan
That is the worst company that you can work with. This is from my personal and professional experience. Before you continue to work with them read this http://www.countrywidehomeloansuc ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 9, 2007 Financing in Redondo Beach, CA
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Redondo Beach > 90278 > Financing in 90278
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer