Financing in 90241 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Daniel Gersh…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NE
Daniel Gershburg answered:
I am attempting to have my house re-assessed for the lowering the cost of my property taxes. How do I find?
your RE agent should be able to access decent comps from their software and give you a good picture
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 25, 2014 Financing in 90242
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Downey > 90241 > Financing in 90241
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer