Rental Basics in 90212 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Elizabeth J.…, Real Estate Pro in Northampton, MA
Elizabeth J. Herbert answered:
Perhaps a questions for an accountant ... does a non-U.S. citizen (living outside of U.S.) have to pay income
Whoever is doing your property management should be withholding 30% off the top from your rental income for taxes.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 29, 2010 Rental Basics in Beverly Hills
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Eddie Arnez, Agent in West Hollywood, CA
Eddie Arnez
West Hollywood, CA
Eli Karon, Broker in Beverly Hills
Eli Karon
Beverly Hills
Home > California > Los Angeles County > Beverly Hills > 90212 > Rental Basics in 90212
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer