Home Insurance in 87508 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Debra B Albe…, Real Estate Pro in Port St Lucie, FL
Debra B Albert PA answered:
where can I get unoccupied home insurance that covers theft and vandalism for more than 60 days?
Contact your insurance company. It has been my experience with past customers that it is not cheap. The insurance companies consider unoccupied residences a high risk. Try Llo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 17, 2011 Home Insurance in Santa Fe
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Mexico > Santa Fe County > Santa Fe > 87508 > Home Insurance in 87508
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer