Moving in 80921 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Wanda Jo Plo…, Real Estate Pro in Colorado Springs, CO
Wanda Jo Plott answered:
How can I find a place to live that will be handicap accessible. I can use a cane but need something on the first floor.
Hi Michell,
Are you looking to purchase or rent? I suggest talking to an experienced agent who can research the possibilities. If interested please give me a call.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 1, 2012 Moving in Colorado Springs
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Colorado > El Paso County > Colorado Springs > 80921 > Moving in 80921
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer