How To... in 78748 : Advice

change location

cancel or


John Crowe, Real Estate Pro in Austin, TX
John Crowe answered:
We are looking for a church property to purchase in south Austin. Any ideas??
I don't know of one, though suggest you contact a commercial broker. There is a church property for sale in East Austin near the MetroRail MLK station.

Good luck!
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 15, 2012 How To... in Austin
Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
Quit Claim Deed - Texas - How to transfer property to my son?????
Since you are asking a legal question, it's really in your best interest to consult with an attorney, he/she can better advise...
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 27, 2011 How To... in Austin
Astrolion,  in Overland Park, KS
Astrolion answered:
How Can I find out who sold my house in Austin in Jan 2006... My paperwork was destroyed in a flood and i need to research how my closing was handled
Strange question. ....Were you not present?

However, If I understand you correctly you want to know who handled the listing, sale and closing of your home. I would suggest that you g ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 2, 2011 How To... in Austin
Janet Quenon…,  in San Antonio, TX
Janet Quenon Holt answered:
What do I need to start a Property Management business ?
You are under your broker as a real estate agent and must addressed this with your broker. Some brokers do not allow property management as there are additional accounting reporting a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 7, 2011 How To... in Austin
Linda Lorenzo…, Real Estate Pro in 75070
Linda Lorenzo - (214) 578-3131 answered:
how do you compare the value of two homes that are 12 years different in age but otherwise similar and on hte same street?
That is rather a vague question. It really depends on the years they were built. Are we talking about a 2007 vs a 1995 or a 1985 vs a 1973? The newer home (2007) would have quite a b ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 12, 2010 How To... in Austin…, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX Dallas Realtor answered:
Things we should know for our first transaction/closing
Best confer with your broker who probably has some type of training class for new agents.

Good luck with your new profession !

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Off ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 10, 2010 How To... in Austin
Cindy Wendli…, Real Estate Pro in Austin, TX
Cindy Wendling & Lori Steinbarger answered:
Moving question. I need some type of lift to move furniture into a second story apartment.
Try calling Watty Puryear at Stagecoach Moving and see what he suggests, great mover!! 512-894-3417. Good Luck, Cindy Wendling
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 21, 2010 How To... in Austin
1st Zero-Emi…,  in Austin, TX
1st Zero-Emissions Realtor answered:
I own a home that is in the process of foreclosure that I no longer live in. My ex's family members are now living there, rent free, and are
I recommend you advise directly with a Short Sale and Foreclosure specialist in Vallejo (or wherever the house is located) who can speak directly about State practices and procedures fo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 23, 2010 How To... in Austin
Roy DuBose,  in Austin, TX
Roy DuBose answered:
how long does it take to evict someone out of house?
check with austin tenant council -- there's a link on the city of austin website -- while not an attorney, from experience i've come to understand that tenants have rights and landlords ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 17, 2008 How To... in Austin
San Juanita…,  in Austin, TX
San Juanita Schafer answered:
How can I find comparable sales data in my zip code for the purpose of refinancing my house?
Laura, I am not a loan officer, but the refi amounts will depend upon the appraisal. If you disagree with the appraisal, then you may need more information. Be sure the appraisal done ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 14, 2008 How To... in Austin
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in 03109
Scott Godzyk answered:
How can I find out who recently bought a home?
You should check with teh assessors office and/or the tax collector. You will be able to look up the owners name as well as purchase information. If you wanted to take it further you co ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 2, 2010 How To... in Austin
Dominick Dina…, Real Estate Pro in San Antonio, TX
Dominick Dina, MA, REALTOR®, GRI, e-PRO, TAHS, Broker/Owner answered:
I'd like to put my properties under an LLC for protection. Can someone recommend a good real estate attorney?
Yes, I would use Chris Weber at (210) 477-1993.

Good luck

Dominick Dina
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 8, 2008 How To... in 78758
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Lorella Martin, Agent in Austin, TX
Lorella Martin
Austin, TX
Laurie Flood, Agent in 78729
Laurie Flood
USMortgageRang..., Mortgage Broker<br/>or Lender in Plano, TX
Mortgage Broker
or Lender

Plano, TX
Erin Leavitt, Agent in Buda, TX
Erin Leavitt
Buda, TX
Home > Texas > Travis County > Austin > 78748 > How To... in 78748
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer