In My Neighborhood in 76131 : Advice

change location

cancel or


DeDe Galindo, Real Estate Pro in Fort Worth, TX
DeDe Galindo answered:
where can i find a lawyer to help fiel a suit aginst the HOA?
I am sorry that you are having to do that. You can call Chris Harrell at 817-741-5267. He is an attorney and the nicest man. I am sure he can help you.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 14, 2009 In My Neighborhood in 76123
Jackie Rankin, Real Estate Pro in Fort Worth, TX
Jackie Rankin answered:
are there any homes in Fort Worth, Texas? How do i find them?

If you would like to send me your info (email, details about the home you are looking for, etc.), I will be happy to send you listings to look at. I typically send them out eve ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 19, 2008 In My Neighborhood in Fort Worth
Steve Fergus…, Real Estate Pro in Austin, TX
Steve Ferguson answered:
where do you pull your data from?
What kind of data? Was there more to your question?

Steve Ferguson
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 7, 2008 In My Neighborhood in Fort Worth, TX
1 2
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Dave Buske, Agent in Burleson
Dave Buske
James and Ischelle R..., Agent in Denton, TX
James and Ischelle R...
Denton, TX
Dawn Saye, Agent in 76092
Dawn Saye
Davis Group, Agent in Lewisville, TX
Davis Group
Lewisville, TX
Home > Texas > Tarrant County > Fort Worth > 76131 > In My Neighborhood in 76131
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer