Foreclosure in 75078 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


T.E. & Naima…, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX
T.E. & Naima Sumner answered:
Can a TX developer charge a flat fee to make up for shortage of HOA fees from foreclosed properties?
That question can be answered in the by laws of that specific HOA. If that clause does exist in the HOA documents from when you purchased the property than they can force th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 16, 2009 Foreclosure in Prosper
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Collin County > Prosper > 75078 > Foreclosure in 75078
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer