Home Insurance in 64125 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Pamela Campb…, Real Estate Pro in Independence, MO
Pamela Campbell answered:
I'm looking for a good insurance agency to insure my properties in Kansas City, MO. Who can recommend one?
I use Jim Keal Insurance Agency Inc
(816) 254-4331

Good Luck!
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 19, 2013 Home Insurance in Kansas City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Missouri > Jackson County > Kansas City > 64125 > Home Insurance in 64125
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer