Tech Tips in 64112 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Elizabeth Gi…, Real Estate Pro in Missouri
Elizabeth Gilbert answered:
I have rented a home to some people that have been late with their rent payment for 3 and 1/2 years. They
You will have to hire a lawyer and take them to court to get a judgement against them for rent payment. They probably won't show up to court and if they don't, the judge will allow you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 29, 2008 Tech Tips in Kansas City, MO
Trulia Roger, Home Buyer in Alameda, CA
Trulia Roger answered:
what happened to the heat maps on
Hi JB,
We didn't take them away--they're still there:

If you do a search from our home page, you'll get to a prop ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 16, 2008 Tech Tips in Kansas City, MO
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Marty Perrea, Agent in Kansas City
Marty Perrea
Kansas City
Reed Brinton, Agent in 66208
Reed Brinton
Matt Kincaid, Agent in 66208
Matt Kincaid
Kitt Halterman, Agent in 64113
Kitt Halterman
Home > Missouri > Jackson County > Kansas City > 64112 > Tech Tips in 64112
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer