Tech Tips in 63122 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Ronald Gorman, Real Estate Pro in 63104
Ronald Gorman answered:
i am currently behind in my payments on my home, i have talk to the lender to try to work something, but i not quite sure if i want to keep my house.

There are so many variables involved in your question, that I would suggest that you call me to discuss your particular situation.

Ron Gorman
Coldwell Banker Gundaker
... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 22, 2009 Tech Tips in Saint Louis
Justin M. Ta…, Real Estate Pro in 63105
Justin M. Taylor answered:
when the seller doesn,t comply to the gas inspection or county inspection by closing , what can be done?
First it depends on your contract. If you have a Residential Standard Contract. You can back out of the contract with earnest money to be returned to you. (look under Remedies Paragraph ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 5, 2008 Tech Tips in 63128
Kelli Chabot, Real Estate Pro in Clay County, MO
Kelli Chabot answered:
I do Radon Testing & Mitigation in the St. louis, Mo area. How can I spread the word to all the agents?
One good way that I get the word out to all agents in my area is by using "Service Your Listing" flyers. Go to their website to fill in all information at ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 10, 2008 Tech Tips in Saint Louis, MO
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Team Coleman, Agent in 63125
Team Coleman
Chris Roeseler, Agent in Saint Louis, MO
Chris Roeseler
Saint Louis, MO
Dan Brassil, Broker in Saint Louis
Dan Brassil
Saint Louis
John Hartman, Agent in Saint Louis, MO
John Hartman
Saint Louis, MO
Home > Missouri > Saint Louis County > Saint Louis > 63122 > Tech Tips in 63122
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer