Financing in 63122 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Fred Glick, Real Estate Pro in Santa Monica, CA
Fred Glick answered:
my student loans are on a income based repayment, but my federal loans wont grant me the same option.
Not sure this the beat place to ask since this a real estate forum.

Good luck.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 22, 2013 Financing in 63139
Suzanne MacD…, Real Estate Pro in Morristown, NJ
Suzanne MacDowell answered:
Where in the entire St. Louis, MO area is there a lender who will give people a loan for a home that short saled their house.
How long ago did you sell the home? Generally the waiting period is 3 years. At that point you should qualify for an FHA backed mortgage as long as you have taken steps to rehabilitat ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 12, 2012 Financing in Saint Louis
Scott Helt, Real Estate Pro in St Louis, MO
Scott Helt answered:
Private Lender or Equity Partner Needed To Fund Real Estate Transactions
I work with many out of town and local investors who re sell and who also flip homes in the St Louis Market. I find distressed homes and turn key homes depending on the investor's crite ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 6, 2012 Financing in 63103
huelsingbroad, Home Buyer in Saint Louis, MO
huelsingbroad answered:
Has anymore gone thur the NACA program and if so what can you share about it?
SUCKED!!! the person i worked with was extremely slow in handling the paperwork. we jumped through their loopholes and still got nowhere. but if you have all the time in the world, a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 21, 2013 Financing in Saint Louis
Tim Moore, Real Estate Pro in Kitty Hawk, NC
Tim Moore answered:
My credit is below the standard, I'm looking to lease with the opt to buy, are there any agent that provide that service?
Finding rent to own properties is difficult in poor sales markets. These day sellers want to sell and move on and not be landlords with renters that might not be able to buy in a year o ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 13, 2012 Financing in Saint Louis
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
How do I find out if a complex of condos is VA approved?
See link below; also ask your loan officer the question...
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 26, 2016 Financing in Saint Louis
Geoff Jones, Real Estate Pro in Saint Louis, MO
Geoff Jones answered:
I'm looking to purchase residential properties to lease out to renters. Does anyone have any insight on how i can get grants to purchase?
I know that credit union will lend on smaller amounts. Your best best is a private investor or hard money lender.
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 12, 2011 Financing in Saint Louis
Neeltje Maxw…, Real Estate Pro in St louis, MO
Neeltje Maxwell answered:
Bad credit and need a home for my family... where to find a bank that will loan me the money?
Have you talked to any lenders yet? I work with several lenders and if it is possible they will get you financed.It all depends on what is on your credit history and why. Sometimes what ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 28, 2011 Financing in Saint Louis
Carl Henker,  in 95928
Carl Henker answered:
Tara Nicholle Nelson in her 5 MYTHS indicated that two major lenders have reduced their minimum FICO from 620 to 580. What are their names?
Wells Fargo retail lending is one of the two, but only with WF Loan Officers. Correspondent lenders and Wholesales lenders don't count.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 17, 2011 Financing in Saint Louis
Don Maclary, Real Estate Pro in Virginia Beach, VA
Don Maclary answered:
how do i get a portfolio mortgage loan?
If you have a large down I would suggest having your agent find you a by owner finance deal.
If you need help contact me through my website and I will locate an agent in your local are ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 15, 2015 Financing in Saint Louis
Pam Schneider, Real Estate Pro in Saint Louis, MO
Pam Schneider answered:
I am looking for a hard money lender to rehab a property that I just brought. Can someone help. 314-630-2367. Pam.
Depending on the lender you used to buy the home and the type of loan you secured you may be able to get an FHA 203 loan which is used to secure money to rehab. I would check with a ba ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 4, 2010 Financing in 63130
Phil Hunt,  in Saint Louis, MO
Phil Hunt answered:
What would you do if an unlicensed loan officer misquoted your client on a home loan? Would you confront management or turn it over to authorities?
frank i would talk to management first to be sure your readings on the situation are correct are and then based on the information gained i would take action from there. job number one ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 16, 2011 Financing in 63126
Bob Waters, Real Estate Pro in Chesterfield, MO
Bob Waters answered:
I am looking to refinance my home--currently have physician loan at 6%--loan is in missouri. Would like to refinance with another physician loan.?
This type of loan is more difficult to find, but the following are sources of money that may be able to structure a loan that satisfies your needs:

Leader One Financial - Chris Sande ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 27, 2014 Financing in 63108
Christine Mo…, Real Estate Pro in Wilbraham, MA
Christine Moran Realtor & Notary answered:
What's the best way for a low to moderate income family to buy their frist home with little or no money or no money down.
If you have good credit and steady income more options will be available to you. You can start with your local bank to get pre qualified and discuss which loan would best suit your need ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 28, 2010 Financing in Saint Louis
Rudy McDowell, Real Estate Pro in Bloomfield Hills, MI
Rudy McDowell answered:
I need to find an lender/investor for a non-warrantable condo. See details below.

Why can't you just take it CONV? If you can't I probably could, but I would need to see the whole file to know the whole story.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 14, 2010 Financing in Saint Louis
Bob Waters, Real Estate Pro in Chesterfield, MO
Bob Waters answered:
What renovation financing is available for non-owner occupant that is a family member? Do only certain homes qualify for HomeStyle or Homepath loans?
You may be able to make the HUD 203K work. Referrence the following and talk to a local lender like Pulaski Bank.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 14, 2009 Financing in Saint Louis
Bob Waters, Real Estate Pro in Chesterfield, MO
Bob Waters answered:
Who is offering non-occupant financing? I'm struggling to find a lender. My husband and I want to buy a 2-4 family property.
You may want to check with Pulaski Bank. Call Joe Lager 314-579-2289.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 8, 2009 Financing in 63118
Mark Anderson,  in Saint Louis, MO
Mark Anderson answered:
I purchased a home 1 year ago for 149000. I now want to refinance to get a lower rate. I'm not sure of what my home value is- I only know what
Hello Vorrez,

I'm a mortgage consultant with Pulaski Bank. Ultimately, you'll need to do an 'apples to apples' comparison between your current loan payment and ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 27, 2009 Financing in Saint Louis
Lori Lewis, Real Estate Pro in Bethlehem, PA
Lori Lewis answered:
my husband refinanced our mortgage without my knowledge. I am on the house deed but not on the note or deed
If your name is on the Deed you should have been on the Mortgage. You will not be on the Note if he didn’t use your income (and debt) to qualify. So basically you can be on the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 7, 2009 Financing in 63121
1 2
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Missouri > Saint Louis County > Saint Louis > 63122 > Financing in 63122
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer